The Frigidaire FAD310NWD Energy Star 30-pint Dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. Frigidaire’s 30 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features top-center mechanical controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. Its manual, relative humidity range is between 35% and 85%. The SpaceWise portable design includes a top handle, integrated side handles and caster wheels making it easy to move your unit from room to room. Plus, you’ll save money with its Energy Star efficiency.
HOW IT WORKS
When the unit is started, the fan begins to pull moisture-laden air across the dehumidifying coil. The coils condense or draw moisture from the air and air flows through the side louvers into the room as dry, warm air. Moisture removed from air is collected in a bucket on the front of the dehumidifier. The slide-out bottom also provides easy filter access.
Improves Home Environment and Air Quality
• Energy Star 30 pints per day dehumidifier (115 volts) • Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture • SpaceWise design includes top handle, integrated side handles and caster wheels • Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult • Antibacterial mesh filter reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles
Continuous Pump Option
• Continuous operation is possible when unit is located near a suitable drain • Effortless full tank alert system with auto shut-off • Manual relative humidity range: 35%-85% • Front, pull-out 12-pint tank with handle and splash guard
Temperature Sensing Remote Control
• Top center mechanical controls (1 fan speed) • Low temperature operation saves energy and money • Extra long 6 ft. three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
1. Dehumidifier must be operated in an enclosed area to be most effective. Close all doors, windows, and other outside openings to the room. The effectiveness of the dehumidifier depends on the rate at which new moisture-laden air enters the room.
2. Place dehumidifier in a location that does not restrict airflow through the front of the unit or out of the louvers on the left side of cabinet.
3. A dehumidifier operating in a basement will have little or no effect in drying an adjacent enclosed storage area, such as a closet, unless there is adequate circulation of air in and out of the area. lt may be necessary to install a second dehumidifier in the enclosed area for satisfactory drying.
4. The dehumidifier must be installed on a level floor that will support it with a full bucket of water.
5. There should be a minimum of 12 inches clearance around the dehumidifier.