1. File your nails including on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat – cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
— Apply 3rd coat if neccessary.
5. Apply top coat – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
1. Not dry?
Excluding the factor of the dryer lamp, It is actually dry,
please don’t foget to use the nail cleanser or the rubbing alcohol to wipe the sticker layer after curing the top coat.
2. Too thick?
Painting skill is the key.
Before using, stiring the gel slightly and brush the bottleneck to control it to the thinner gel,
Then, painting each thinner layer for the nails, evenly and 2-3 layers coverage can rich the color and basically achieve the advertisement effect.
3.Peel off easily?
(1)It is vital that you do not get the polish on your skin, make sure you wipe it off very well.
( **If cure it while on your skin, your gel nails will likely chip quick/peel off within a day or two**)
(2)Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
(4)Not enough rubbing alcohol to wipe the sticky layer, or it will be cracked.
(3)Curing too long time under the lamp that influence the nail’s durability.
(5)Painting too much for the base&top coat will make the gel shrink.
(6)Different brand base coat used with our brand gel that MAY influence its compatibility.
GELLEN, with 300 regular colors, 205 color changing colors ~~ provided the strongest SOAK OFF GEL NAIL POLISH. PACKAGE: 6Pcs gel polish + 1 Set top&base coats. Volume: 8ml/0.27 fl oz each bottle.
1. Good tenacity 2. Color performs well 3. Easy application
With proper application that can last 2 WEEKS+.
Same brand color gel + base&top coats = best choice.
REMINDER: Cure under LED/UV light CURE TIME: Average for LED light 30-60 secs, UV light 2-4mins.