Fall Fashion Trends

♪♪ >>> FROM VELVET AND FRINGE TO LEGGINGS THAT CAN HELP YOU LOOK SLIMMER, SIGN ME UP.

THOSE ARE JUST SOME OF THE FALL TRENDS WE ARE SEEING.

AND HERE TO HELP US STYLE OUR LOOKS FOR FALL, WE'D LIKE TO WELCOME FIRST OF ALL SHOPPER AND ALSO BOUTIQUE OWNER MARLEAU MILLER.

HI.

>> HI.

>> THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE.

SIGN ME UP FOR ANYTHING THAT'S GOING TO MAKE ME LOOK SLIMMER.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME LOOK TALLER? >> EVERYTHING.

>> I LOVE IT.

I KNOW YOU HAVE A COUPLE MODELS.

BUT REAL QUICKLY, WHAT ARE THE TRENDS? >> FOR FALL, VELVET IS HUGE.

AND THEN ANYTHING WITH BELL SLEEVES AND WE HAVE A LOT OF TUMMY CONTROL AND THINGS TO HELP US OUT AFTER WE'RE EATING THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS.

SO KIND OF HELP CONTOUR OUR BODIES.

>> THIS IS LIKE PRIME PICTURE-TAKING DAYS AS WELL.

SO THAT HELPS AS WELL, RIGHT? >> DEFINITELY.

>> ALL RIGHT.

LET'S GET TO IT, BECAUSE I'M SUPER EXCITED.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BROUGHT AND I'M EXCITED TO SEE THE MODELS AND THE TRENDS THAT WE HAVE SO FAR.

SO WE HAVE OUR FIRST MODEL.

>> WE HAVE KEATON HERE.

AND WE'RE SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE PANTS, BECAUSE IT'S A JEGGING LEGGING.

AND IN THE FRONT THERE'S DETAIL HERE, WHICH SLIMS THE LEG.

AND SHE WORKS OUT AS YOU CAN SEE.

SHE'S GOT GREAT LEGS.

SO WE LIKE TO SHOW THOSE LEGS.

AND BY ALL THESE.

SLOITSZ DETAILS, IT SLIPS HER LEGS.

THE SWEATER IS FITTED.

TURN AROUND.

AND IT'S REALLY FITTED TO HER.

>> I LIKE THE LONGER SIDES, TOO, BECAUSE THAT HELPS — NO MATTER WHAT.

SHE DOES HAVE GREAT BODY ABSOLUTELY, BUT I LIKE THE LONGER SIDES.

>> THIS HERE, WE PUT THIS CUTE LITTLE TOP BECAUSE OF HER BODY TYPE.

>> I LOVE THAT.

>> ISN'T THAT CUTE? SUPER CUTE EVEN WITH A SKIRT.

YOU CAN DRESS THAT UP.

SO KIND OF HIDES A LITTLE BIT IF YOU'RE HEAVIER HERE OR THERE.

BUT STILL SHOWS HER LEGS AND SO FORTH.

>> I LOVE IT.

SUPER CUTE.

AND YOU CAN'T FORGET THE BOOTIES.

>> THESE ARE REALLY, REALLY BIG.

ALWAYS POPULAR.

>> LEOPARD IS A COLOR, RIGHT? >> IT SURE IS.

>> THANK YOU SO MUCH.

LET'S GET OUR SECOND MODEL.

LET'S SEE WHAT WE HAVE HERE.

THIS IS ADORABLE.

>> THIS IS HALE.

AND WE GOT OUR TUMMY CONTROL FAUX SUEDE LEGGINGS HERE.

THEY'RE MACHINE WASHABLE, WHICH IS GREAT, AND WE HAVE THEM IN THE LEATHER.

THIS IS A FAUX SUEDE SWEATER HERE.

AND WHAT'S GREAT IS SHE'S OUT SHOPPING.

SHE CAN DRESS THIS UP, DRESS IT DOWN.

IT'S A BULKY SWEATER.

WE ADDED THIS TANK TOP AND IT COMES IN ALL DIFFERENT COLORS, SUCH AS TURQUOISE AND BROWNS.

>> IT'S A CENTER LAYER TO WEAR UNDERNEATH SOMETHING THAT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BULKY.

>> DEFINITELY.

>> I LOVE THIS COLOR, TOO.

THE BLUSH PINK IS VERY IN.

>> IT IS.

THIS IS A FAUX FEATHERS ON IT.

>> WANT TO TURN AROUND BECAUSE IT'S VERY PONCHO-LIKE.

I LOVE THAT.

>> THAT WILL TAKE YOU INTO RODEO SEASON AS WELL.

SUPER CUTE.

THANKS SO MUCH.

I LOVE THAT.

AND THE BROWNS AND THE PINKS.

WE'RE NOT ONLY SEE THESE BOLD JEWELTONES THIS FALL AND HOLIDAY SEASON.

IT'S KIND OF MUTED WITH THOSE PINK AND I LOVE THAT.

>> IT IS.

THERE THE FLUSHES TO THESE BOLD REDS.

>> I LOVE IT.

>> II KNOW YOU BROUGHT MORE IN.

THIS IS A TREND WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT.

THE VERY WELL VELVET.

>> — VELVET.

>> AND THIS IS GREAT, BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN HAIR IT.

IF YOU IF YOU HAVE LARGER SHOULDERS OR SMALL.

>> IT'S SUPER CUTE AND I LOVE THIS, BECAUSE, BECAUSE IF THERE'S A GAL WORRIED ABOUT HER ARMS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, YOU COULD DO A LITTLE OFF THE SHOULDER AND YOUR ARMS ARE STILL COVERED.

>> EXACTLY.

YOU CAN THROW OVER A LITTLE WRAP, TOO, THAT ALWAYS HELPS.

>> WITH THE DETAILING HERE, WOULD YOU ADD A NECKLACE OR ANYTHING? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RECOMMENDATION? >> PROBABLY A SMALL ONE, LIKE A CHOKER OR SOMETHING.

AND SOME BIG OLD EARRINGS.

>> HOW MUCH VERY WELL SET IS TOO MUCH? ARE WE TALKING ONE PIECE OR ARE WE DOING LIKE — >> I LOVE VELVET, SO I SAY FROM HEAD TO TOE.

>> I LIKE IT.

AND I LOVE THIS BECAUSE NOW IT'S FINALLY FALL IN HOUSTON.

WE CAN FINALLY — THESE PUPPY VESTS ARE SO IN.

>> SO IN.

I PUT IT UNDER THIS CUTE.

TUNIC.

WHICH HAS GOT THE LEATHER DETAIL.

AND THIS WILL FIT ANYBODY FROM YOUR SIZE TO MY SIZE TO ANY SIZE.

AND IT FITS — IT'S FITTED HERE AND THEN IT HIDES ALL OF THE PARTS THAT WE WANT HIDDEN.

>> SO KIND OF THAT A-LINE TOP.

>> DEFINITELY.

IF YOU PUT THE LITTLE VEST OVER IT, IT ALWAYS SLIMS THE BODY DOWN.

SO I ALWAYS LOVE TO ADD INVESTIGATE TO THE A LOT OF THESE OUT — VESTS TO A LOT OF THESE OUTFITS.

>> I LOVE THESE FOR A FAMILY PHOTO.

COULD BE A HOLIDAY PICTURE.

THESE ARE THE PIECES AND THE NECESSITIES THAT YOU SAY ALL WOMEN SHOULD HAVE THIS THEIR WARDROBE? >> YES.

I DO.

THESE ARE — EASIER TO WEAR AND THEY'RE NOT AS HOT AS SOME OF THE OTHER UNDERGARMENTS.

THEY COME IN EVERY COLOR AND THEY'RE EASY TO WEAR.

>> THAT'S THE TANK TOP THAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

AND THESE ARE YOUR FAMOUS TUMMY CONTROL LEGGINGS.

>> YES.

AND WE HAVE THESE IN THE SUEDE AND THE LEATHER AND DENIM AND ALL DIFFERENT COLORS.

BUT THESE WILL HOLD YOU IN AND MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK BETTER.

>> SIGN ME UP LET'S TAKE A LOOK BASS THE DETAILS ARE IN THE — BECAUSE THE DETAILS ARE IN THE MAKING OF THE PRODUCT AND THAT'S IN THE PANEL HERE, RIGHT? BECAUSE THIS FEELS THICKER BUT I DO OWN THESE AND I — IT'S NOT THICKER ON YOU.

IT JUST SLIMS EVERYTHING OUT.

>> YES.

>> SO THAT'S BASICALLY HOW THESE PANTS WORK.

>> YES, ABSOLUTELY.

AND THEY JUST HOLD YOU IN.

AND THEY'RE VERY COMFORTABLE.

AS YOU KNOW.

THEY'RE GREAT FOR TRAVEL.

AND WE HAVE THEM IN ALL DIFFERENT COLORS AND EXTRA SMALL TO 2X.

>> SO THAT TAKES ME TO THE NEXT QUESTION.

ANYBODY CAN WEAR LEGGINGS? >> AS LONG AS YOU COVER, I ALWAYS DRESS, PLEASE COVER THE FRONT AND THE BACK.

>> GOT TO HAVE THE LIMITS.

>> YES.

>> AND THEN WE HAVE THE DETAILS OF JUST REALLY POPPING YOUR OUTFIT FOR HOLIDAY.

>> YEAH, JUST FUN.

JEWELRY.

THESE ARE NEW AND THEY'RE REALLY A GREAT PRICE POINT.

AND YOU JUST ADD IT ON WITH THESE CUTE LITTLE MATCHING BRACELETS THAT GO WITH IT AND THE NECKLACE HERE, TOO.

>> THESE ARE REALLY CUTE.

AND $50.

THAT'S A GREAT GIFT.

IT'S A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER.

>> IT IS.

>> THE OTHER THING THAT WE CAN'T FORGET IS YOU ALSO HAVE ALL THE ASTROS GEAR, WHICH IS ALSO A GREAT STOCK, STUFFER.

AND THAT'S THERE ON THE END, THE YETI DRINK CUPS.

>> YES.

WE HAVE A FEW OF THESE LEFT.

NOT MANY.

BUT I WANTED TO BRING THEM AND CONGRATULATE THEM.

FIEF A FEW IN THE STORE.

>> THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING IN.

>> THANKS FOR HAVING US.

>> CHECK OUT MARLEAU AT HER STORE AND ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

SHE POSTS DAILY OF MULTIPLE.

Source: Youtube