It must be said: 2014 was the year in which we celebrated feminism due to a number of celebrities who openly embrace a feminist label.
Emma Watson, Lena Dunham, Beyonce, Emma Page, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Grimes, even Pharrell: they all declare themselves as feminist.
GET ME will get into the world of new feminism – distil trends from movements and trying to redefine femininity.
Stay tuned: www.do-you-get-me.com
– Miley Cyrus in Miley by Quentin Jones
– Beyonce – full performance MTV Music Awards
– Jade Williams – Kiss
– FEMME – protest Paris
– LAFAYETTE – Les dessous feminins
– Chanel SS14 Paris
– Blurred Lines – parody – Auckland University’s student group
– Emma Watson – Burberry SS13
– Janelle Monáe – Q.U.E.E.N. feat. Erykah Badu
– Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
– Lena Dunham – Cover Girl – Vogue
Track: Grimes – Vowels = space and time