Here are a few trends from August that we released in September:
– Overall inquiry volumes fell less than 1%.
– In Philadelphia, programs with the fastest growing job postings are ALL in health care and health sciences.
– Surprisingly, Certificate programs outperformed the higher level degrees in the most recent quarter.
– Student demand for on-campus higher education programs dropped 17% year-over-year.
– The ten largest programs produced 22% of the total completions in 2015.
– Distance education completions have increased 24% since 2013.