Key Demand Trends and Observations:
– Online rebounded and remains a bright spot in demand for higher education.
– Inquiries inched down just 1% vs. a very strong month in 2016.
– Conversions rose 89% in May, are up for June and July, and will get better.
– Interest in on-ground programs continued a steep decline.
– Inquiries fell 12% year-over-year.
– Conversion fell 10% year-over-year.
– Budgets are shifting from trades programs to degreed programs.
– All large programs and cities were flat or down.